Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Going Going..

I just thought I'd share that today I noticed my hair is falling out.  Shit.  Jen thinks I have a cone head, so that wrapping it up will be easy and look nice.  Yvonne thinks I should cut it in disgusting styles as it falls out.  I just want to find some fairly attractive scarfs or beanies or something.  Well, here are some photos.  This is just the beginning but I have a feeling it's going to go quickly.  I'll continue to post pictures for those of you who just HAVE to see this.
Oh, and I know, I know, it'll grow back.  But seriously, it's my hair.

This was just one brush bushel.

Oh, and I'm not going with the spotty look.  One bald spot and the whole thing goes.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good 4th. I was thinking that a smooth head could look cool too, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (ok, i'm done laughing) while yvonne's idea is hard to beat, what if you save the lost hair, and fashion a lovely beard to wear around boise, idaho? it will take the attention off your cone head, and you could use the boy's bathroom when there's a line for the girl's.
    you are too beautiful to need hair nichole. rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. with or with-out hair your still beautimous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, you're friends are so funny...I'm sitting here in the library laughing out loud. Mildly embarassing, but I don't care. I have no suggestions, even though I'm the only girl I know who has also had the bald look. I always go with big dangly earrings...and I really do like Yvonne's idea. Oh, and by the way, it's Cree (and possibly other tribes) tradition, and mandate, that one burns hair that has fallen or been cut. It smells gross, but I highly recommend it. Very cleansing. You do a sort of private ritual and send it, along with your hopes, or past, to the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will be a bit more beautiful bald.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you can buy some blue body paint and audition for the Blue Man Group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randy Travis song comes to mind--
    "They say time takes its toll on a body
    Makes a young girl's brown hair turn grey
    but honey, I don't care, I ain't in love with your hair
    and if it all fell out, I'd still love you anyway."

    And dang, you are gonna get your money's worth at a face-painting booth... ;-)

    ReplyDelete