Thursday, October 20, 2011

answering questions and setting dates

My last chemo session is this coming Monday.  Three weeks later they will remove my right breast.  I will heal, take another trip to SD for a friends wedding whom I've known for almost 33 years, and come back just in time to bake XMAS cookies with my sisters and mom.  I will have radiation, probably in December,  yet it's not set up yet.  I don't know how much the chemo has benefited.  I'm sure more test will come after the operation.  As of now, "they" haven't said anything about further chemo treatments.  However, I will continue to research on my own and volunteer for clinical studies (if they'll have me).
I will be writing again and posting pictures (because I'm not shy) after the surgery.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, that is precisely the information I was getting online for--thinking to try, who knows, to swing through Boise shortly after your surgery. And, even if not, it's just nice that you keep us all in the loop. Thanks, again <3

    ReplyDelete